If you need to access your State Health Plan ID card, or have made changes to your State Health Plan and are you waiting for a new card to arrive in the mail, there’s no need to wait! You can access your new ID card now and get a copy online through BlueConnect or the BlueConnect mobile app. Here’s how!
To access and print a copy through the Plan’s website, follow these steps:
- Log into eBenefits, the Plan’s enrollment system. eBenefits is available on top of the homepage – and every page! – of the Plan’s website, www.shpnc.org.
- Select the appropriate colored box to log in to eBenefits.
- Once in eBenefits, select BlueConnect located on the left menu.
- The BlueConnect page provides a quick reference of your deductible balance and access to your claims, among other features.
- Select “Account/Profile.” Once you access your account, you can order a new ID card, change your password, confirm your email and perform other tasks.
New ID cards are also available on the BlueConnect mobile app, offered through Blue Cross NC. To get the app and access your ID card, just follow these steps:
- Go to the app store and search for and download “Blue Connect Mobile NC.”
- Create an account. If you already have an account, log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, scroll to the bottom and tap the “ID Card” button.