COVID-19 Resource Center
COVID-19 Coverage Information
For Members on the 80/20 Plan, 70/30 Plan and High Deductible Health Plan:
- The State Health Plan covers both the cost of the COVID-19 vaccine and vaccine administration at 100% when members receive the vaccine at an in-network provider as part of the Plan’s preventive care benefits. If members receive any other service during the visit, the visit may be subject to a copay.
- The Plan covers COVID-19 tests that are administered by a provider. If members receive any other service during the visit, the visit may be subject to a copay.
The federal government announced that the COVID-19 public health emergency ended on May 11, 2023. As a result:
- The Plan will no longer cover the cost of over-the-counter (OTC) COVID-19 tests. Members will be responsible for the cost.
- The Plan will no longer cover the cost of COVID testing as it relates to return to work. This means if you have to test negative before returning to work or if a place of employment requires regular testing.
Please call Customer Service at 888-234-2416 if you have any questions about your benefits.
For Humana Medicare Advantage Plan Members:
- The COVID-19 vaccine is covered 100%. Coverage applies no matter where the member gets the vaccine -- including at both in-network and out-of-network providers.
- It also covers instances in which two vaccine doses are required. This includes coverage for the booster vaccines. Members will want to show their Medicare ID card when you get the vaccine since this will be covered by Original Medicare.
For more information, call Humana Customer Service at 888-700-2263.