2024 Open Enrollment is in the rear-view mirror. Our members helped make it a huge success. More than 310,964 subscribers took action! Here are a few reminders on what will happen next:
- For members on the Base PPO Plan (70/30) and Enhanced PPO Plan (80/20): Unless you made a change to your coverage during Open Enrollment, you will not receive a new ID card for 2024. You will continue to use your 2023 ID card.
- The same is true for Medicare-eligible members: If you are enrolled in one of the Humana Medicare Advantage plans and didn’t make a change, you will not receive a new ID card for 2024.
- January 2024 premiums will be deducted from your December paycheck or pension.
- If during Open Enrollment you selected that you were a tobacco user but willing to visit a Primary Care Provider (PCP) for tobacco cessation counseling, you have until November 30, 2023, to complete at least one tobacco cessation counseling, or risk losing your premium credit.
- You, as the subscriber, must present your State Health Plan ID card in order for the visit to be covered at 100 percent by the Plan. Remember that if you receive another service at the same time at the provider’s office, you may be charged.
- After you visit a PCP for your tobacco cessation session, the provider will submit a claim on your behalf.
- To ensure you receive credit for your visit, you should upload your office visit summary to the “Document Center” located in eBenefits, the Plan’s enrollment system. Make sure to request a copy of your visit summary during your counseling session.
Thanks to all of you who participated in Open Enrollment.